Our 10 year Workmanship Guarantee
By Law we are required to guarantee 7 years of stess free service to our customers but we figured why not round it up?. So we did. On completion of your painting service we will provide you with a letter of warranty and keep one for our records just incase you lose it.
Any damage caused by Lamb Painting & Decorating is now covered under our BIG 10 year workmanship warranty. If damage is assessed to be the fault of Lamb Painting & Decorating workmanship, We will at no cost to the Owner repair or replace the defective material.
Of course this does not include fading, flaking, blistering or peeling but if you follow our recomended paint suppliers they cover you for 10 - 15 years on most of these defects anyway. 10 big years of sweat free service!.
Terms & Conditions
Voided Warranty Conditions and Parameters
Lamb Painting & Decorating has the right to void any warranties at any time. Under these conditions we have the right to terminate the warranty immediately; including but not limited to:
· Clear evidence of abuse, damage, or neglect to the job site (intentional or accidental) that doesn’t clearly reflect a lack of correct craftsmanship.
· Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, or other damage resulted from the use of chemicals/cleaning agents, exposure to harmful solids/ liquids
· Work done by others including home owner.
· Maintenance of coatings is not performed properly.
This guarantee does not cover:
· Normal colour fading, loss of sheen, or minor chalking caused by exposure to sunlight, wind, or water.
· Cracking, flaking, blistering, chipping, or peeling caused by structural expansion and contraction, settling, or other movement of building components.
· Paint degradation or discoloration due to mould or mildew.
The Warranty is Only Valid under These Conditions.
· Full contracted price is fully compensated.
· The property is conveniently accessible to Lamb Painting & Decorating employees, or subcontractors, or manufacturer’s representative to conduct any warranty work or inspections.